First and foremost, i do not know where to begin with! lord lord lord. seriously
everything is starting to randomly pop out. I'm feeling life more then ever now, i owe much to University Malaya.
My birthdaiy (YOU KNOW WHEN PEOPLE, MY CHINESE FRIEND SAID I WAS BORNED LUCKY. AGREED!) goddamnthem setup, rollercoaster was all over me. but i suka like seriously SERIOUSLY!
- Shazzy's perfect birthday 18th may 2010 block D carpark.
- Tutti fruitti marathon.
- Oh ohh, chaee and this special someone oups *excited!
- Streetdance and step up 3D * omg goosebumps damn it moose
- Yada yada.. ramadhan and exam feverrrrr and my very beautiful results
"Airina and Chaee"
I just got back from visiting Airina's page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/airinaahamed?ref=ts, haha yes Rina is buttercup among the three of us. Chaee is blossom and they left me with the most annoying character on earth. Nooo, she is NOT cute. She shrieks allllllllll tha time, and she has this voice! Uurrgh. So not me. WHAT?
I think Airina is very garang. And she loves to criticize my singing, she always has this objection on whatever I was saying/doing. I fought back when I have the mood. Or just walk away pouting.
When I was singing in the car she would shush me up like 'diam ah nida'. Or or, when I was just singing along with the volume so low only I could listen to myself unlike them who were storming the car off, Rina would turn around shooting me with her usual look. Or laughing at the front seat. Tell you a secret... she did not sing really well herself. I like Chaee better. Though she sings like she's having flu. Still, boo Rina!
But there is this one thing about Rina, she is very good in reading my mood swing sign. Yes my dear, I have a serious case of mood swinging. I am not the biggest fan of doing something mindlessly. She is so good, that I cool down instantly. Sometimes, even I myself was unaware that I was having it Rina would quietly came over. It was simply like okay nida, jangan mood swing dulu we will try to sort things out okay?. And pooft! She done it. Not even a temperature raised.
Rina. I would love to hate her.
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Malaysians is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment