Wednesday, March 16, 2011

APOKALIPS

Hey in today's post I'm going to talk about a she. What makes her so special is that she is someone I know whom talent and personality is like the Burj Dubai to Empire State Building compared to any other artists I've met before. She has done at least three solo and group exhibitions both locally and abroad namely in Malaysia, Australia, Italy and Florence.


She is said to be one of the finest and most sophisticated painters of her generation. The psychological depth of her work sets her apart from her peers.

But why does she like to do portraits?

"Why ...
It would be unfair for me even to dream about being at par with such an icon, left alone getting better. Still, above all of these mess and confusions I wish I can still be someone who knows herself and able to live her passion.
Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment