Afternoon peeps and poops
How have you been doing? Hikayat merong mahawangsa is out d, go grab a ticket because it's sure something you CAN NOT missed! Talking about movies, I have a little something I would like to spill itout to you.
If you think a film is just some moving pictures than you don't have to read this.
Someone I know have thought me something I missed when I'm up to chasing something I want but not sure I need.
Bila mana semuanya vibrant dan pushing to fill up my lungs,
I stopped to realize
Talking to him was very fun He is like a painting I'd like to stare and keep all my thoughts to myself.
Transparent and
Talented
I wish for you to stay a lil bit longer.
Soyes my fellow scoobydoos wash away all those pinky thoughts coz I have an ANNOUNCEMENT to make!
Presenting My All Time Favourite Film::
THE FALL
Director: TIM BURTON
Beads and bits about the movie and the rest you know you can always youtube it ;
In a hospital on the outskirts of 1920s Los Angeles, an injured stuntman begins to tell a fellow patient, a little girl with a broken arm, a fantastical story about 5 mythical heroes. Thanks to his fractured state of mind and her vivid imagination, the line between fiction and reality starts to blur as the tale advances.
Best Quotes:
Alexandria: You always stop at the same part, when it's very beautiful.
You should watch all of his films. Why? Because
I FOUND MYSELF DEEP BURIED IN MOST OF TIM BURTON FILMS.
Dig out for yours!
Thank you angel who came and opened up my eyes through a medium whose light is creeping and crawling inside my soul. Dragged and tossed, art.
No comments:
Post a Comment