Thursday, March 24, 2011

BB- Busyness Business

Hello everybody.


Well bersempena dengan finals yang just a stone throw away ini. I would to wish everyone GOODLUCK!!! And I would like to mengambil kesempatan ini to humbly remind myself and my fellow colleagues yang I love very very much to work our hardest for this one. 


Why am I suddenly saying this? Ahha

! It is simply because I think our parents have done so much for us and spend gazillion of money for things that are as important as our fees or stuffs that we actually barely needed like our overloaded toiletries. Or.. or their money that we used without their concern on things like PAYING OUR CAB TO MID? oopsie..Or at times when we knew well if we asked for their permission they won’t let it slipped, so we made ourselves believed that we needed it when we actually only wanted it? ZZZZUP!

Yes, purely because of this guilt and concern, let’s make all our parents’ good deeds and sacrifices worth giving. Let us work our ass off for this final, our last battle of the band. And and and. By saying working HARDDDD is not as easy as only putting 150% of our effort. I want us to aim high, the highest we can go like this saying that says ‘aim for the moon coz if you failed you’ll still land on the stars'. Uuuuu coolness. Aye? 

So how high is high? We are talking about 4.0 flat here. Because it is very pitiful seeing some of our friends decided to only settle on A- or worse B, B+ and getting proud of it?? Come on la. Macam sedih tau dengar kawan2 sendiri fikir macam tu. Or maybe I je yang sebenarnya oversensitive? Hmmmm….........

Aaaanyways, I seriously believed that we can do more ! semangat. Kita ni cepat rasa kita dah cukup belajar. Yes I am not trying to be bajet bagus, ‘biarlaa mak aku/i cakap ni kira dah okay dah ni’. Tapi you/kau/anda/sedara tak rasa ke bila mak2 kita dok bercerita or tanya pasal results kawan2 yang dapat results bagus diorang akan pujuk hati diorang sendiri cakap tak pa lah at least anak aku tahu anak aku dah bagi yang ter baik. Ha! Yang AT LEAST tu kita tak nak tu. Tu pun kalau betul lah kan we have given our best. Yang ni masing2 fikir sendiri. Sambil belajar tu boleh main2 over, kacau kawan, laptop/phone/psp/ yang boleh je we give them a rest bukan lama sangat pun tapi tak, sama je naik macam kita kira paling pandai dah, tak pun keluar malam, huha huha. Okay fine, nak makan, beli barang tapi tanya diri tu dulu perlu sangat ke? makan kat café tak boleh? Kalau betul keluar tu tak perlu sampai lama2 tu. Alah sekejap je nak bersusah susah ni. Bukan untuk orang lain kan. YEKEW???

So simply said lah, I rasa I je sorang yang tak sedar diri lagi tapi nak jugak psycho orang lainkan so terpaksa kongsi ramai2 kurang sikit serba salah. Heh thank you baca percaya atau tidak anda adalah antara yang terpilih utk berada di sini. SERIOUS.Okay chiao, facebook deactivated so don’t miss me. Mmuahh Last Kiss- Pearl Jam yop ah loi
LOVE,
RNIDA ROS :)3

No comments:

Post a Comment