Some of the most memorable lessons in life come from stories. Whether they are hands down, whose tellers didn’t live long to tell their tales first hands or stories that teach, whether the storyteller intends them to or not. But the most powerful stories of all are real life stories, inspirational pieces that exceeded our personal expectations done by someone we knew close. This, is a story about an average woman, whom you might once parked next to at traffic lights or seen crying sending her kid off abroad like every other mother. She is the same person, who helps to bridge dreams into realizations. She who breaks her wall of reluctance for actions to take place.
By believing in taking care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves, she starts small. Writing, singing, marketing are not of her best gifts but she knows too well she has a wardrobe full of unwanted clothes. So she begins to give away every wear she outgrows to the needy. To make herself worthy, she finds time to ensure she delivers to the most rightful recipients she can think of. One of them is her office boy. Little did she know, by then she is the change she wants to see in this world.
With a family of 7 includes himself, he is willing to perform even the most degrading of tasks conditioned they are rightful to his religion -when he is no longer able to change a situation, he is challenged to change himself. So he works harder and fate brings him to where she is working. They met, and from there she slowly learns the hardships this man is going through especially when now his triplets manage to secure a place at a boarding school at the early age of ten. He might know little of life but he knows the roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet so he swallows all burden for education is the only most powerful weapon which his children can use to change their future.
She knows well the troubles he’s being through for she has three of her own. She presents the triplets her girls’ kurungs so that they can where them at school. After a semester, the father went to meet her and to her surprise she was told that her gifts had affected them so much, they wore the kurungs every time they made trips back and forth to their school. Being fortunate with health and wealth, these further enable her to provide her kids with auxiliary supplements and what pleases her most is she is aware now how every penny she spends on her girls, will later benefit others in the long run.
She hopes to see even more changes in the world thus, she acts because action is what you do to make a difference.
I too, want to make a difference so I began reading. I was looking at words all of the time lo learn languages. And since I had to put words together, I learned grammar and syntax. Then it wasn’t such an amazing thing that people could write a good essay, causing me to use my imagination. I had to think. I began to have a very different impression of who I was. I began to know things that nobody else around knew. That gave me the thought that maybe through the development of that intellect, and my faith in God, I could really make an impact. I want to make an impact. I need to make an impact.
"You see, every scar represents a person to whom I have given my love - I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them, and often they give me a piece of their heart which fits into the empty place in my heart, but because the pieces aren’t exact, I have some rough edges, which I cherish, because they remind me of the love we shared. Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart away, and the other person hasn’t returned a piece of his heart to me. These are the empty gouges-giving love is taking a chance. Although these gouges are painful, they stay open, reminding me of the love I have for these people too, and I hope someday they may return and fill the space I have waiting. So now do you see what true beauty is?”
rnd.rss
rnd.rss
And don’t forget to ganti puasa! J
No comments:
Post a Comment