Alhamdulillah I had so much fun today. Since nadia is home for her overnight stay of the month, we decided to have a brisk trip around kuantan’s east coast mall. The initial plan was to grab nadia’s aqua/oyster skimmer. She set her eyes on this particular eversince the previous month but it was out of stock for her size back then. I love them too. They’re surprisingly feather-light for its sturdy physical state. The colour is not only nice and refreshing but most importantly it is appropriate for her age as an early teen.
As for our astonishment, it’s happened to be crocs anniversary. So upon payment, to our delightful, we were given a set of their birthday kit- set of five of birthday cups, pointy hats, whistling blow-outs, serviettes and table cloth. They are all in identical silver given away in their casing. I think it is a pleasant surprise and I LOVE IT! Yaya also bought a black slack cos she needs it and she bought another slack one of the same colour different brand cos she WANTS it. Heh
On the upperhand momma got herself a new parfum! Japanese Cherry Blossom. Yaya managed ( I DON’T KNOW HOW DID SHE DO IT) herself a new Dreams Limited out of the blue. Both smell nice to my liking so by the end of the day, I don't really mind yaya at all. She sort of has pretty good taste. Still, she's a late bloomer.
Finally let us settled on my treats J Mama got me a couple of new books from a book fare. The fare was held for charity by NGO’s, so purely on that purpose they gave away 1 free book for every two books purchased. Eventually, I won myself three books today. Yeah
Last but not least, I got me a Nicole and Jeep each. We had a great time together and I guess that is what counts the most. Loves in the air, rnd.rss !

No comments:
Post a Comment