As mentioned in the previous post, I am replacing my precious high school Nike with a brand new Air Max 2011 Women's Running Shoes. And now
I AM OVER THE MOON
I am always and will forever be irrevocably in love with Nike as I much do with food! I love the colour, the engineer, the design, the additional details, the technology and possibly everything. I took the effort to make a thorough survey through various brands tho and that includes Macbeth. That pair on it's homepage Vegan product cover is smocking. But since Macbeth had been Azah’s trademark I think it would be disrespectful to you know, have one of my own. Still, I love Nike best on top of everything J And OH! Auni has good taste too I love her Camel’s purple especially!
Here are some of the brilliant comments posted for my new baby:
”If you want everyone to look at you, or feel sexy, or if you just want to feel like everyone on the train will rob you, buy these shoes. Not only are they comfortable, but they're great for the haters. They're a little on the cheap side, but I would still buy them - it's worth jealous stares and the "I know you wanna be me" voice you'll get in your head is truly priceless. You will really feel like you're "Doin' It" like Nike in these ultra swagaliscious shoes. Trust.
They were comfortable and true to size. Most sneakers need time to loosen up, but these were perfect from day one. I do think that they were over-priced, but you know us women- if we like the colors, we'll buy it :)"
I am still reconsidering all the pros and cons since its upper holes is still in need of additional reinforcement but overall it’s talking baby!
Presenting
Nike Air Max+ 2011 Women's Running Shoe
White/Anthracite-Bright Cerise
Till Then spread the loves, rnd.rss
Main sponsor: Sharuddin Ros







No comments:
Post a Comment