Salam everyone and hello peeps and poops sekalian.
Okay before I get to my terbengkalai holidays story, I would like to 1st update my new sneak peeks. I will try to make this a routine, feeding my readers with a list of hopefully good songs. ‘You will obviously not like ‘em. You will LOVE ‘em.’ Hee
I’ve got
Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
A new released. It is 2 weeks old on youtube.
Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had
Beyoncé - 1+1 (Audio)
King B! did her thing again.
Jake Owen - Barefoot Blue Jean Night
‘I think we've found our summer 2011 theme song’ 164 thumbs up J
Hayes Carll - Another Like You ft. Cary Ann Hearst
Teaser song. I like this one but I think not for so long but it surely worth your sticky ear wax.
Justin Moore - If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away
Helplessly beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes
Pitbull Featuring Chris Brown - International Love
I didn’t hear Malaysia in this song sadly. Omjayyy aren’t we international enough? Wait! we’ve got upin ipin. HA
Rihanna - Man Down
The name speaks for itself
David Guetta feat Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj – Where Them Girls At
‘David Guetta seems to keep using the same beat and background in his songs but I still like this song.’wildblondebecks
And a BONUS TRACK from me( AH I just can’t stop marvel at the sound of the word BONUS)
JJ Heller-What Love Really Means
P/s: My blog has got the same font as being used in fb. It’s called Tahoma. Awesome! I baru sedar pun.
No comments:
Post a Comment