Alhamdulillah so far things are coming my way pretty smoothly these days. There are education opportunities, new pair of sneakers (my old ones are a bit too old and wear out already) besides succeeding in getting used to operate our house kitchen. My laptop has breathed again so to speak since we did get our wifi password recently.
Things are quite handy until I discovered that I might be suffering from Alzheimer. There is a chance a slim one, for this may not be true since so far my bloodline is clean from anything quite like it. Alzheimer is a general term for memory loss and other intellectual disabilities. As this is not yet being pharmaceutically confirmed by my doctors but the symptoms are too great to be dismissed.
I tend to forget names more often and I hardly can recall things. I often forget simple words like toothbrush for example, and instead ask for “the thing for my mouth.” Major sign: Change in mood or behavior. I show rapid mood swings—from calm to tears to anger—for no apparent reason. I forget things which I routinely place like I place my keys for one second, I switch on the tv, the next second I knew there and then I’m losing it out of my sight for good. I double duplicated my keys and all I am left with now is the last remaining survivor.
I am not getting a check up soon but hopefully everything goes well. Love yourself and take care, rnd.rss
No comments:
Post a Comment