My dad and I had a good political talk over dinner. He did all the talking while mom and I listened, at first. Of course, there were inevitable flashes of vibes -which usually occurs over things this serious, so we debated. He cleared most things off with the awareness this child is only being appointed views to politically cultivate and rightly point her out. Whether she was to make a stand or not, he’ll rest his case. But either way it will still remain a choice.
What matters most is to think what justice requires, and decide accordingly. Yet never give your reasons. For your judgments will probably be right but your reasons, will certainly be wrong. Still they say peacefulness follows any decision, even the wrong one Therefore I decided to go against it even if it takes me to advocate and demonstrate our household’s inaugural father-daughter cold war. Tettt are you kidding me?
The BIG B easy-to-guide steps:
Set up party- baby bash, birthday, bachelor party
Get unlimited resources- financial, intellectuals, planners local and international
Set a theme- maybe I wear red you wear blue. Nahh yellows better its the new green
Invite crowd to make some noise- bffs, relatives, irrelatives, neighbours, VIPs, Medias
Get together and play some water balloons fight
Snap some pictures, post videos on youtubes
And don’t forget to have an amiga moment everyone I mean, omigah moment
Respect yourself,
rnd.rss
No comments:
Post a Comment